Stamford Cheese is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Stamford Cheese may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 26th of May, 2018.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you choose to complete our contact form on our website (https://stamfordcheese.com/). This information includes:
– Your name
– Your contact details including your email address, your home or business address, and contact number
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How do we obtain this data?
Personal data is provided by you in a few ways:
– When you send a contact form (your name and email address)
– When completing the checkout process (your name, email address, contact details including phone number, address, and postcode)
– Using third-parties, such as Google Analytics, to collect non-personal information including the web browser you are using, your IP address, your location (country and city only), and search term you used to find the site via search engines. All data collected for Google Analytics is anonymised.
– Using third parties, such as Paypal, as a means for you to pay for your order. We do not store your payment details on our system.
How we will use the information about you?
We collect information about you to:
– Correspond with you regarding your enquiry or question
– To complete your order when checking out
– Internal record keeping
– To improve our products and services
– If you agree, we will send an email from time to time about our products or services we think may be of interest to you
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission (consent) or are required by law to do so.
How do we keep this data up-to-date?
– Any information we hold about you must be kept up-to-date by you at all times. This can be done by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 01780 489269
– If we become aware of such information not being kept up-to-date or being reliable, then we will use suitable solutions to update the information including getting in touch with you by email or phone to update it
How do we protect this data?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online including; areas or files only accessible using a password, encryption and firewalls.
We do not use your details for any marketing purposes without your consent.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of all your personal information that we hold on you, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org). There is no charge for this service.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How to contact us?